cleaning and maintaining your
CLEANING THE FILTER
1. Remove the lower rack ﬁ rst.
2. Rotate the ﬁ lter handle counterclockwise to unfasten the ﬁ lter
3. Remove the ﬁ lter door, and then the
ﬂ at micro ﬁ lter underneath.
4. Remove any dirt or other remains
from the micro ﬁ lter and the ﬁ lter door,
and then rinse them under running
5. Re-install the ﬂ at micro ﬁ lter, and then the ﬁ lter door.
6. Rotate the ﬁ lter door handle clockwise to lock the ﬁ lter door.
Once a month, clean the ﬁ lter for better washing performance.
If the ﬁ lter door does not close properly, cleaning performance will be decreased.
STORING YOUR DISHWASHER
If you need to store your dishwasher for an extended period of time, ﬁ rst drain and disconnect it. If you leave
water in the hoses and internal components, you can damage the dishwasher.
After draining and disconnecting the dishwasher, be sure to turn off the water supply valve and circuit
Filter with handle
English - 26
Flat micro ﬁ lter