CAPTURING STILL IMAGES DURING MOVIE IMAGES PLAYBACK
• This function works only in Play mode. ¬page 20
• If you press the PHOTO button during playback, the camcorder stops playing and saves
one image of the current movie scene that is paused.
• Set the appropriate storage media.
(HMX-H104BN/HMX-H105BN/HMX-H106SN only) ¬page 27
(If you want to record on a memory card, insert the memory card.)
1. Touch the HD Movie ( HD) tab or SD Movie ( SD) tab.
• The thumbnail index view appears accordingly.
• To change the current thumbnail page, touch the up (
2. Touch the movie image you want to play back.
3. Press the PHOTO button halfway down.
• The playback screen is paused.
4. Press the PHOTO button fully down.
• When the (
) indicator disappears, the still image is recorded on the storage
X X X
• Still image is captured in 1920x1080 resolution regardless to the resolution of the
• The Time Lapse movie images cannot be captured as a still image.
• The movie image is captured as a photo image at the 16:9 screen ratios.
• Photo images are compressed in JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group)
) or down (
1 / 2
00:00:20 / 00:30:00
X X X