Note: Quantity of included shelves and gun racks will vary depending on the model
1. Remove shelf, gun rack and shelf support clips from protective wrapping.
2. Determine the desired location of your shelf and/or gun rack and note the corresponding
support guide slots on the vertical standards that are best suited to support the shelf in
3. Insert (1) support clip into each of the vertical standards. The top of the support clip should
be placed into the selected slot first and then the bottom of clip will lock in place when
4. IMPORTANT: Make sure all clips (4) are installed at the same height on the vertical
standards so that the shelf is level.
5. Install the shelf into position by placing inside the safe (tilting if necessary) and lowering
into position on the support clips.
ORDERING ADDITIONAL SAFE / STORAGE BOX KEYS
The following information is required to order keys for either the safe or the locking storage box:
1. PROOF OF OWNERSHIP (1 of 2 Options Below)
SALES RECEIPT & IDENTIFICATION – INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ONLY!
Copy of sales receipt showing Store, Date & Product Description.
• Copy of your picture I.D. (Drivers license, passport, regular I.D.).
PRODUCT OWNERSHIP VERIFICATION FORM
If sales receipt is not available, contact us by email or telephone to request a "Product
Ownership Verification Form".
2. ORDER INFORMATION
• Name & Shipping Address
• E-mail address (If Available)
• Telephone Number
• Best Time to Contact You
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT
Visa or MasterCard
Check or Money Order
NOTE: For pricing please contact Consumer Assistance.
Contact information is located on the back cover of this manual
Terms subject to change without prior notification.
Safe Model #
Safe Serial #
Lock Key #
Quantity of Keys Ordered