2. Pairing Your Camera Unit with a Parent Unit
The unit works as an accessory camera with Motorola models: MBP853CONNECT,
MBP853CONNECT-2, MBP854CONNECT, MBP854CONNECT-2, MBP857CONNECT,
To re-register your Camera Unit, or register a new Camera Unit, follow the procedures below:
1. Press the M button of the parent unit and the menu bar will pop up.
2. Press the < LEFT button or > RIGHT button until
(Del / Add / View / Scan) menu will pop up.
3. Press the + UP button or - DOWN button to select
(Cam1 / Cam2 / Cam3 / Cam4) will pop up, press the + UP button or - DOWN
button to select the desired CAM and press the O button to start searching for a Camera Unit.
The green audio level LED will flash rapidly while searching.
5. Press the O button to confirm.
6. Press and hold the PAIR button underneath the baby unit until the parent unit finds the camera,
beeps and the video from the camera appears.
If a particular Baby Unit was registered previously, registering this current Baby Unit again will
overwrite the old registration.
is highlighted, and the
(Add), and press the O button to