User Account and Camera Setup: Working with iPhone
What you need
• FOCUS66 Camera
• Power adapter for the Camera
Power ON and Connect the Camera
• Connect the power adapter to a mains power socket and insert the plug into
the micro USB socket at the back of the Camera.
• Make sure that the ON/OFF switch is in the ON position.
• The Camera's red LED flashes after the Camera has finished booting. When
you hear one beep, this means that the Camera is ready for setup.
Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App
• Go to App Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors".
• Download "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App and install it on your iPhone
Run Hubble App on your iPhone
• Ensure that your iPhone
• Run the "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App, enter your account
information, read through the Terms of Service, and then select "I agree to
the Terms of Service" before you tap Create. (Picture i1)
If you already have a Hubble App account, please select Already have an
Getting Started - Connecting Devices
with iOS version 7.0 and above
is connected to your Wi-Fi