If you lose the CD-ROM disc or become unable to read its
content, for example because of a hardware failure, you
can do one of the following.
• You can purchase a new CD-ROM disc to replace one
that has been lost or damaged. Contact your Sony service
• You can purchase printed versions of the operation
manuals (English version). Contact your Sony service
When ordering, be sure to specify the part number of the
manual you want.
• Intel and Pentium are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its
subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
• Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft
Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
• Adobe, Acrobat, and Adobe Reader are trademarks of Adobe Systems
Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
1-5 MPEG-4 Visual
This product is licensed under the MPEG-4 Visual Patent
Portfolio License. For the personal and non-commercial
use of a consumer for (i) encoding video in compliance
with the MPEG-4 Visual Standard ("MPEG-4 Video")
and/or (ii) decoding MPEG-4 Video that was encoded by
a consumer engaged in a personal and non-commercial
activity and/or was obtained from a video provider
licensed by MPEG LA to provide MPEG-4 Video.
No license is granted or shall be implied for any other use.
Additional information including that relating to
promotional, internal and commercial uses and licensing
may be obtained from MPEG LA, LLC.
1-5 MPEG-4 Visual Patent Portfolio License