9. Before using the tool on an actual work-
piece, let it run for a while. Watch for
vibration or wobbling that could indicate
improperly installed bit.
10. Be careful of the bit rotating direction and
the feed direction.
11. Do not leave the tool running. Operate the
tool only when hand-held.
12. Always switch off and wait for the bit to
come to a complete stop before removing
the tool from workpiece.
13. Do not touch the bit immediately after
operation; it may be extremely hot and
could burn your skin.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
MISUSE or failure to follow the safety rules stated in this
instruction manual may cause serious personal injury.
14. Always lead the power supply cord away
from the tool towards the rear.
15. Do not smear the tool base carelessly with
thinner, gasoline, oil or the like. They may
cause cracks in the tool base.
16. Draw attention to the need to use cutters
of the correct shank diameter and suitable
for the speed of the tool.
17. Some material contains chemicals which
may be toxic. Take caution to prevent dust
inhalation and skin contact. Follow mate-
rial supplier safety data.