Collet chuck capacity
No load speed (RPM)
• Manufacturer reserves the right to change specifications without notice.
• Specifications may differ from country to country.
GENERAL SAFETY RULES
(For All Tools)
Read and understand all instructions. Failure to follow all
instructions listed below, may result in electric shock, fire and/or
serious personal injury.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Keep your work area clean and well lit.
Cluttered benches and dark areas invite acci-
2. Do not operate power tools in explosive
atmospheres, such as in the presence of
flammable liquids, gases, or dust. Power
tools create sparks which may ignite the dust
3. Keep bystanders, children, and visitors
away while operating a power tool. Distrac-
tions can cause you to lose control.
0 - 60 mm (0 - 2-3/8")
324 mm (12-3/4")
6.0 kg (13.2 lbs)
4. Double insulated tools are equipped with
a polarized plug (one blade is wider than
the other.) This plug will fit in a polarized
outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit
fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it
still does not fit, contact a qualified elec-
trician to install a polarized outlet. Do not
change the plug in any way. Double insula-
grounded power cord and grounded power
9,000 - 23,000/min.
eliminates the need for the three wire