to do so can result
6. To prevent damage to the locking system,
always store the work bowl and work
bowl cover in the unlocked position
when not in use.
I. Press the O (OFF) button.
2. Unplug the Food Processor
3. Wipe the base and cord with a warm,
sudsy cloth, and wipe clean with a damp
cloth. Dry with a soft cloth. Do not use
abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
4. Please note these BPA-free bowls require
special handling. If you choose to use
instead of hand washing,
please follow these guidelines.
- All parts are top rack dishwasher
- Avoid laying the bowl on its side.
Use gentle dishwashing
Avoid high temperature
cycles such as Sanitize, Steam, and
5. If washing the Food Processor parts by
hand, avoid the use of abrasive cleansers
or scouring pads. They may scratch or
cloud the work bowl and cover.
dry all parts after washing.
7. Wrap the power cord around the work
bowl. Secure the plug by clipping it to