AIR CLEANER SET-UP
Place the unit away from drafty areas, as the sensors may not react
accurately. Do not place near curtains, furniture, or other items that
might inhibit air flow. Place the unit on a stable surface.
1. Remove protective film from the control panel.
2. Remove the front panel by pulling gently from the top portion of
3. Remove the HEPA filter and the High Deodorization Anti-Odor Carbon
Filter from the plastic wrapper.
4. Install the HEPA filter with the arrow showing "air flow" pointing in toward
the back of the air cleaner; the white tabs at the top and bottom of the
HEPA filter will point out to the front of the unit.
5. Install the High Deodorization Anti-Odor Carbon Filter in front of the
6. Replace the front panel by hooking the panel on the bottom of the unit.
7. Plug the power cord into a wall outlet.
8. Press and hold the POWER button until a short "beep" sounds.
9. The air cleaner will take 3-4 minutes to calibrate the air quality sensor.
During this time the sensor lights will flash on and off. Once the sensor
has calibrated, the lights will be on "AUTO" mode.