IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
-This manual con-
tains important safety and operating instructions for battery charger.
2. Before using battery charger, read all instructions and cautionary markings on (1)
battery charger, (2) battery, and
product using battery.
To reduce risk of injury, charge only MAKITA type rechargeable
batteries. Other types of batteries may burst causing personal injury and damage.
4. Do not expose charger to rain or snow.
5. Use of an attachment not recommended or sold by the battery charger manufac-
6. To reduce risk of damage to electric plug and cord, pull by plug rather than cord
7. Make sure cord is located
will not be stepped on, tripped over, or
8. Do not operate charger with damaged cord or plug
replace them immediately.
9. Do not operate charger if it has received a sharp blow, been dropped, or otherwise
damaged in any way; take it to a qualified serviceman.
not disassemble charger or battery cartridge; take it to
when service or repair is required. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of
electric shock or fire.
11. To reduce risk of electric shock, unplug charger from outlet before attempting any
maintenance or cleaning. Turning off controls will not reduce this risk.
turer may result in a risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
when disconnecting charger.
otherwise subjected to damage or stress.