Right/left position adjustment
1. Enter the test mode, and press [MAIN BOARD TEST MODE] and then [NEEDLE THREADER].
2. Press [RIGHT - LEFT] POSITION]. The reference needle bar for needle threader right/left position adjustment is
selected and the needle bar case final assembly moves.
3. Loosen the 2 screws 1 .
4. Manually lower the needle thread assembly's rack to the bottom, and move the hook to the position immediately
before the needle hole.
5. Manually hold the bush, and rotate the hook holder assembly using a screwdriver to adjust the right and left
positions of the hook assembly.
6. Tighten the screw 1 .
7. Check that the hook passes through the needle hole for the other 5 needle bars.
• Pressing [
] and [
4 - 26
Needle threader adjustment (right/left)
] selects the other needle bars.
Set Screw, Socket (CP)
0.59 - 0.78 N-m