If the dishes are not warm enough, check that:
• the appliance is switched on
• the right temperature has been set
• ventilation openings are not covered by plates or
• the dishes were not heated long enough.
• the mains switch has not been turned off.
Before contacting the After-Sales Service:
1. See if you can solve the problem yourself with
the help of the "Troubleshooting guide".
2. Switch the appliance off and then on again to
see if the problem has been eliminated.
For the following problems, contact a qualified
technician or the After-Sales Service:
If the dishes do not get warm:
• the electrical power cable could be disconnected
If the dishes get too hot:
• the temperature controller could be faulty.
The On/Off switch does not activate when the
appliance is turned on:
• the switch control indicator is faulty.
If the problem persists after the above checks,
contact the nearest After-Sales Service. For a list
of authorized Service Centers, contact our call
center free of charge at the number: 00800-
• a brief description of the fault;
• the warming drawer type and exact model;
• the Service number (the number after the word
Service on the data plate), located on the outer
right edge of the drawer runner. The Service
number is also given in the warranty booklet;
Different factors affect the warming time, for
- material and thickness of the dishes, the load
and its arrangement, temperature setting.
- The optimum times for warming dishes vary,
therefore it is advisable to do tests to establish
them according to needs.
• your full address;
• your telephone number.
If any repairs are required, contact an authorized
After-Sales Technical Service (to guarantee the
use of original spare parts and correct repair).
Failure to comply with these instructions can
compromise the safety and quality of the
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
• This warming drawer is intended to come
into contact with foodstuffs and complies
with Regulation (EC) no. 1935/2004.
• It is designed to be used only as an appliance
for warming dishes or keeping them hot. Any
other use (e.g. for room heating) is deemed
improper and therefore hazardous.
• It has been designed, manufactured and
marketed in conformity with:
- the safety objectives of "Low Voltage"
Directive 2006/95/EC (which replaces
73/23/EEC as amended);
- the protection requirements of directive