• The microwave oven should be placed
on a ﬂat stable surface which can hold
the weight of the appliance and the
heaviest of food likely to be cooked
• Do not place any item on top of the
• Do not operate the microwave oven
without the glass tray or roller support in
their proper positions.
• Make sure that the power supply cord is
undamaged and does not run under the
microwave oven or over any hot or sharp
• Do not operate the appliance when
empty. This could damage the oven.
• Do not use the oven to store any items.
• Food surrounded by a membrane, such
as egg yolks, potatoes, chicken livers,
etc. must be pierced several times with a
fork before cooking.
• Do not use metal pans or dishes with
• Never place any item with a metal trim
inside a microwave.
• Always remove twist-ties from any foods
before operating the microwave.
• Some plastics are not suitable for use in
a microwave. Always check the
suitability of any item before use.
• Do not cook in a container with a
restricted opening as they may explode
if heated in a microwave oven.
• Conventional meat or candy
thermometers must not be used in the
oven. Only thermometers that are
speciﬁcally made for microwaves should
• Microwave utensils should be used only
in accordance with the manufacturer's
• Do not attempt to deep-fry foods in this
• Microwave ovens heat the food in a
container and not the container itself. It is
always necessary to check the
temperature of the food to ensure it is
• Always stir food to distribute the heat
evenly and allow it to stand for a few
minutes before consumption.
• Containers used for cooking can become
hot because of heat transferred from the
heated food. Always use oven gloves
when removing items from the oven.
• If steam accumulates inside or around
the outside of the oven door, wipe with a
soft cloth. This may occur when the
microwave oven is operated under high
humidity conditions and in no way
indicates malfunction of the unit.
Safety of others
This appliance is not intended for use by
persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or
lack of experience and knowledge, unless
they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance
by a person responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure
that they do not play with the appliance.
Close supervision is necessary when any
appliance is used by or near children.
Never leave an appliance unattended when