• The numbers of minutes for movie shooting are based on the CIPA standard, and
are for shooting under the following conditions:
Record Setting]: 60i 17M(FH)/50i 17M(FH)
– Typical movie shooting: Battery life based on repeatedly starting/stopping
shooting, zooming, turning on/off, etc.
– Continuous movie shooting: Battery life based on non-stop shooting until the
limit (29 minutes) has been reached, and then continued by pressing the MOVIE
button again. Other functions, such as zooming, are not operated.
You can use the AC-UD10 (sold separately) or AC-UD11 (sold separately)
AC Adaptor shooting/playback to supply power when shooting or playing
back images without using up the battery life.
• You can shoot and play back images using power from the battery while the
supplied AC adaptor is connected to the camera. The camera turns off when the
battery runs out.
Inserting a memory card (sold separately)
Open the cover.
Insert the memory card.
• With the notched corner facing as illustrated, insert the memory card
until it clicks into place.
Close the cover.
Ensure the notched corner