c. Filling the Detergent Dispenser
• Do not use normal hand washing up detergents in your dishwasher. They will
cause severe foaming.
• Always use fresh, good quality machine dishwashing detergent.
• Fill the detergent compartment labelled 25, or compartment 15 when you use a
concentrate. (See photograph below.)
• Use extra detergent if the local water supply is very hard.
• Fill both detergent compartments (numbers 15 and 25) if the load is large and greasy.
d. Use of "3 in 1"/ Combi Detergent Tablets
These products are tablets with combined detergent(s) and rinse-aid functions.
1. Use strictly according to the detergent manufacturers instructions.
2. Do not place the tablets in the tub or in the cutlery basket as this will result in poorer
wash results. The tablets should be placed in the detergent doser.
3. If you encounter problems using "3 in 1" products for the first time then please contact
the detergent manufacturers care line (the telephone number is given on the product
1. When using combination products, you may need to reduce the amount of rinse aid
dispensed (see e.f. "Adjusting the Rinse Aid Dispenser").
2. Detergent Tablets from different manufacturers dissolve at different rates. For this
reason some tablets cannot develop their full cleaning power during short or low
temperature programs. Therefore, when using tablets, best results will be obtained
on "Sensor", "Regular 65" or "Pots/Intense 70" wash programs.
Turn Filling Plug