Use the one or two cup racks in the top basket to hold extra cups and glasses.
(See photographs (1) below.)
Swing the top cup rack upwards and clip it back when the basket is in the
lower position. (See photograph (2) below.)
Adjusting the height of the upper basket
• To adjust the basket position without "EASYLIFT"
- Make sure the basket is empty.
- Remove the end clip on each rail (See photograph 3 below).
- Reposition the basket on its lower set of wheels.
- Replace the clips
• If your dishwasher has an "EASYLIFT" feature
- Grasp the handles on both sides of the basket.
- Lift the basket evenly to the upper position as shown in photographs (4).
- To put it back to the normal position lift it again and lower evenly.
• Some models will have a utensil rack. This can be used for cutlery and/or cooking
utensils as shown in photograph (5).