a. Control Panel
The latch is under the control panel at the top of the door.
• Lift the latch handle forward to open door.
Please note: The machine will not start until the door is properly closed and latched.
Power on Button
• Press the power button to supply power to the dishwasher.
• Press the button repeatedly to select the program you want.
• (See below for program cancellation.)
Program Indicator Lights
• The program indicator light for the program you selected will be on.
• Press the start/pause button to commence the selected program.
• Pressing the start/pause button again during a wash program will pause the machine, and a "P"
will flash in the display.
Delay Start Option Button
• Press this button repeatedly for a delayed program start of 1 to 19 hours. The selected program
will start when the delayed time has expired.
Progress Indicator Lights
• The progress indicator lights show the progress and position in the program.
Digital LED Display Window
• This display will show the approximate wash time or the delayed start time.
• This program will determine the cleanliness of the wash load and adjust the wash conditions
for that load automatically.
Anti-Bacterial Option Button
• If this option is selected by pressing the anti-bac button, the final rinse temperature and time will be boosted
to sanitise the wash load. This option can only be selected or cancelled at the program selection stage.
Note: At the completion of the program the "sanitised" light will come on. The sanitise criteria may
not be satisfied if there is an interruption of the cycle or power failure. The sanitise criteria are
designed to meet residential dishwasher requirements and are NOT intended for licensed food
• The program indicator light of the completed program or the "ready" light will be on.
• The buzzer will beep for 2 sectons. The digital display will show "0" until you open/close the door.
• A program can be cancelled during the wash cycle by pressing the program button for 3 seconds.
• The selected program can be changed after starting that program by pressing the program
button for 3 seconds to cancel that program, then select another program and press start.
• A wash program can be interrupted by the following actions.
• Pressing the start/pause button.
• Opening the door.
• Pressing the power button.
• The wash program will resume from the point where it was interrupted.
CHILD LOCK ACTIVATION
• The child lock can only be set or reset in the program selection stage.
• To activate the child lock, simultaneously hold the Program/Clear and Start/Pause buttons
down for 5 seconds.
• The child lock can be temporarily bypassed at any stage of the program by holding any key
for five seconds. It will remain bypassed for fifteen seconds after the last key is pressed.
• CL is displayed when a button is pressed while the child lock is activated.
• To deactivate, press the Program/Clear and Start/Pause for another 5 seconds.