Warm water connection
The dishwasher can be connected to cold
or hot water up to max. 60 °C.
Connection to hot water is recommended
if the hot water can be supplied
by energetically favourable means
and from a suitable installation, e.g. solar
heating system with circulation line.
This will save energy and time.
The hot water setting :
to adjust your appliance optimally
to operation with hot water.
It is recommended to have a water
temperature (temperature of the incoming
water) of at least 40 °C and no more than
It is not recommended to connect
the appliance to hot water if the water
is supplied from an electric boiler.
Setting hot water:
– Close the door.
– Switch on ON/OFF switch (.
– Hold down programme button # and
press START button h until : ... is
indicated on the digital display.
– Release both buttons.
The LED for button # flashes and the
digital display )* displays the factory
– Press programme button # until the
factory set value :
the digital display )*.
To change the setting:
– By pressing the 3 button, you can
switch the hot water setting off :
– Press START button h.
The set value is saved.
Downloaded from DishWasher-Manual.com Manuals
is indicated on
– Connect the appliance to an alternating
current only, ranging from 220 V to
240 V and 50 Hz or 60 Hz via
a correctly installed socket with
protective earth conductor. See rating
plate for required fusing 9*.
– The socket must be near the appliance
and freely accessible following
– The connection may be modified by
– A power cord extension may be
purchased from customer service only.
– Use only a residual current operated
circuit-breaker which features the
symbol ‚. Only this extension
guarantees compliance with the
currently valid regulations.
– The appliance features a water
damage protection system. Please
note the system will not function
unless the power supply is connected.
Removing the appliance
Also observe the sequence of worksteps
– Disconnect the appliance from the
– Turn off the water supply.
– Disconnect the waste water and fresh
– Loosen the fastening screws under the
– If fitted, remove the base panel.
– Pull out the appliance, carefully pulling
the hose behind.