Installation and connection
Empty the dishwasher and secure loose
Drain the appliance according to the
1. Turn on the tap.
2. Open the door.
3. Switch on ON/OFF switch (.
4. Select programme with the highest
The expected programme duration is
indicated on the numerical display
5. Press START button )".
6. Close the door.
Programme sequence starts.
7. Open door after approx. 4 minutes.
8. Press START button )" until :
is indicated on the digital display.
9. Close the door.
10. Open door after approx. 1 minute.
The numerical display indicates
11. Switch off ON/OFF switch (.
12. Turn off the tap, disconnect supply
hose and drain water.
Transport appliance upright only.
(This prevents residual water from
running into the machine control and
damaging the programme sequence.)
Downloaded from DishWasher-Manual.com Manuals
Protection against frost
If the appliance is in a room where there
is a risk of frost (e.g. holiday home),
empty the appliance completely (see
6XEMHFW WR FKDQJHV
Pr o t e c t i o n a g a i n s t fr o s t ( E m p t y i n g t h e a p p l i a n c e )