1. Removing the fan motor
1. Remove the 9 screws that fix the bottom plate
and remove it.
2. Removing the drain pan as follows:
(1) Remove the screw that fix the drain pan.
(2) Slide the drain pan in the direction
and unhook the drain pan catch near the drain
(3) Slide the drain pan in the direction
and unhook the 2 catches on the other side of
the drain pipe.
3. Remove the 8 screws that fix the bottom plate
assembly, and remove it.
4. Disconnect the fan motor connector from the con-
Disconnect the fan motor connecter
(and the booster heater connector)
5. Remove the fan base plate as follow:
(1) Remove the 4 screws
(2) Slide down the fan base plate to remove.
6. Remove the sirocco fan setting screw and the
motor fixture setting screw to remove the motor
Remove the other motor fixture as well, and then
remove the fan motor. (Figure 3)