aintenance and care
disposal of batteries continued
Separate left and right cover.
remove the entire battery assembly from
remove (3) Phillips head screws between
the motor and battery bracket.
Pull the motor, PCB, fuse, and inner wire
through the middle of the battery bracket,
separating the battery bracket and single
battery from the motor, PCB, and inner wire.
Cut wires from the PCB and fuse to the
Keep battery pack together – Do NoT
separate individual batteries. For specific
disposal instructions, please contact your
local authorities for requirements and
regulations on safe disposal or recycling
facilities in your area.
Discard remainder of product
caution: Disconnecting the battery will
destroy the appliance and void the warranty.
Vacuum won't turn on
Battery isn't fully charged
brush roll not turning
Brush roll is jammed
Brush roll needs to be reset
Broken brush roll belt
Vacuum cleaner has low suction
Dirt container is full
Dirt container is not installed properly
Foot is loose
Filters need cleaning
Filters need replacing
w w w . b i s s e l l . c o m
1. Charge battery. Follow charging battery instructions on page 5
1. Remove obstruction. Follow instructions on pages 7 and 8
2. Follow instructions on page 8
3. Follow instructions on page 8
1. Empty dirt container
2. Position container correctly and snap firmly into place
3. Make sure foot is fully inserted into body of unit
4. Follow filter instructions on page 7
5. Please call local BISSELL Consumer Services.