16. Kneader cannot
17. Bread sticks to pan/
difficult to shake out.
18. Bread maker not
19. Ingredients not mixed.
20. Burning odour noted
21. Bread maker moving
on the worktop.
22. Machine unplugged
by mistake or power
lost for more than
How can I save
• You must add water to bread pan and
allow kneader to soak before it can
• Can happen over prolonged use.
• Bread maker not switched on
• Pan not correctly located.
• Delay timer selected.
• Did not start bread maker.
• Forgot to put kneader in pan.
• Ingredients spilled inside oven.
• Pan leaks.
• Exceeding capacity of bread pan.
• Dirt or dry ingredient dust on bottom of
feet stopping the feet from gripping onto
• If machine is in knead cycle, discard ingredients and start again.
• If machine is in rise cycle, remove dough from bread pan, shape and place in
greased 23 x 12.5cm/9 x 5 in. loaf tin, cover and allow to rise until doubled in size.
Use bake only setting 10 or bake in pre-heated conventional oven at
200ºC/400ºF/Gas mark 6 for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
• If machine is in bake cycle, use the bake only setting 10 or bake in pre-heated
conventional oven at 200ºC/400ºF/Gas mark 6 and remove top rack. Carefully
remove pan from machine and place on bottom rack in oven. Bake until golden brown.
• Follow cleaning instructions after use.
You may need to twist kneader slightly
after soaking to loosen.
• Lightly wipe the inside of bread pan
with vegetable oil.
• Refer to "Service and customer care"
• Check on/off switch
• Check the pan is locked in place.
• Bread maker will not start until the
countdown reaches the program start
• After programming control panel, press
start button to turn bread maker on.
• Always make sure kneader is on shaft
in bottom of pan before adding
• Be careful not to spill ingredients when
adding to pan. Ingredients can burn on
heating unit and cause smoke.
• See "Service and Customer care"
• Do not use more ingredients than
recommended in recipe and always
measure ingredients accurately.
• Always use the bread maker on a dry clean
• Wipe any dirt or dust off the feet with a damp
is in the ON position.