FOOd PROCESSOR SaFETY
When using electr_ical appliances, basic safety pr_ecautions should always
be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put Food Processor in water
or other liquid.
3. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
4. Unplug from the outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts,
and before cleaning.
5. Avoid contacting moving parts.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance
malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the
nearest Authorized Service Facility for examination, repair, or electrical or
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by KitchenAid may cause fire,
electric shock, or injury.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter.
10. Keep hands and utensils away from moving blades or discs while processing food
to reduce the risk of severe injury to persons or damage to the Food Processor.
A scraper may be used but must be used only when the Food Processor is