Connecting the Mediamaster
Connecting to the TV
• Connect the SCART cable between the main SCART socket on the
TV and the TV SCART socket on the Mediamaster.
• Connect the TV aerial to the TV aerial input socket on the Media-
• Connect an RF cable from the TV/VCR output on the Mediamaster
to the RF input socket on the TV.
Connecting a TV and VCR
Refer to your VCR's manual for complete instructions.
• Connect one SCART cable from the main SCART socket on the TV
to the TV SCART socket on the Mediamaster.
• Connect another SCART cable from the VCR to the AUX SCART
socket on the Mediamaster.
• Connect the RF cable from the RF output on the VCR to the TV aer-
ial input on the TV.
• Connect the TV aerial to the RF input socket on the VCR.
Connecting a Hi-fi system
• Connect an RCA stereo cable from the AUDIO L R sockets on the
Mediamaster to the LINE, AUX, SPARE or EXTRA input sockets on
your Hi-fi system.
• If available, you can connect a single RCA cable from the DIGITAL
AUDIO socket on the Mediamaster to a Hi-fi system that is
equipped with digital audio input. This output is also used for
connecting to an external Dolby digital decoder.
NOTE: To avoid interference, you must use a screened audio cable.
Never connect digital output to any analogue input.