Battery and charging
Slide the battery lid back into
Remove the battery lid by
pressing and sliding it towards
Insert the battery. Please
make sure that the contact
pins are facing against each
Facts & Tips
• When removing the battery your
phone should always be switched off.
Press 1 and pull out the charger
• The on/off key is the left-hand func-
tion key on your phone.
Insert the charger plug at the
bottom of the telephone, and
it will start charging immedi-
Fully charging the battery
takes up to 120 minutes,
depending on the type of
Facts & Tips
• When your battery needs recharg-
ing, the phone will emit a short warn-
ing tone and inform you in the display
that the battery needs charging, and
the LED on top of the telephone will
emit a fast red flash.
• If you don't connect the charger
within a short while, the telephone
will switch off automatically.
• If the battery is completely dis-
charged, it may take up to 15 minutes
before any information is shown in
• The phone will inform you when the
charger has been connected
• During charging the top icon of the
battery indicator will animate a
charging sequence changinging from
. When the battery is fully
charged, the top icon will turn perma-
and the indicators
beneath it will be filled.
• In the Setup menu under Graphics
you can choose other kinds of battery
• To maintain an accurate battery
capacity indication, it is recommend-
ed to let the battery discharge com-
pletely from time to time .
• It is possible to use your phone