remote Viewing through Skype™
note: When remotely connected through Skype, audio monitoring and video recording are temporarily disabled.
install Camera Drivers on Computer
1. Insert the included Driver CD into the computer.
2. An Autorun window will open. Double
click to run the driver.
Connect receiver to Computer
iMpOrtant: The Receiver must be connected
to the computer at all times to use this feature.
1. Pair the Camera you want to view
via Skype with Channel 1.
Create Skype accounts
1. If you don't have a personal Skype
account, create one for yourself.
2. Create a separate account for the Receiver.
3. When you first sign in to the Receiver's
account, the Set up Wizard should run:
a. In the Video drop down menu, select wireless
You will see the live feed from the Camera.
note: This setting can also be found in
b. Continue through set up.
c. go to tools>Options>Calls.
pC System requirements
Windows XP ® with SP3 , Windows Vista ® ,
Windows 7 ® , Windows 8 ®
For Windows version 4.2 and above
For technical questions, please call 1-888-866-5797.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to
complete the driver installation.
2. Connect the Receiver to the computer with
the included USB to Mini-B cable.
3. "USB pC CaMera MODe" will
display on the Receiver.
d. For allow Calls From, Select
people in my Contact List Only.
e. In advanced Options, select
answer incoming Calls automatically
and Start My Video automatically.
f. Add your personal account to the
Receiver's contact list.
g. Send your personal account a contact request.
h. From another computer or mobile device,
sign in to your personal account.
i. Accept the contact request from
the Receiver's account.
j. Call the Receiver's account. You will
see the live feed from the Camera.