Loading Paper into the Paper Drawer
• Make sure to fan the paper stack, and align the edges before loading paper.
• Curled paper must be straightened out prior to use.
• Make sure that the height of the paper stack does not exceed the loading limit mark (
• When loading pre-punched paper, transparencies/clear film, tab paper, and envelopes, make sure to load paper in
an appropriate orientation as the paper orientation differs, depending on the paper source.
"Maintenance" > "Loading Paper" in the e-Manual
Open the paper drawer.
• Gently pull out the paper drawer until it stops.
Adjust the position of the paper drawer guides.
• Slide each guide while squeezing it on the top to align for the
desired paper size.
Load the paper stack into the paper drawer.
Load the paper stack against the right wall of the paper drawer.
Gently push the paper drawer back into the machine until it clicks
into place in the closed position.