Installing the Accessories (Wall-Mount Bracket)
For product protection and safety reasons, Sony strongly recommends that installing of your TV be
performed by Sony dealers or licensed contractors. Do not attempt to install it yourself.
To Sony Dealers and Contractors:
Provide full attention to safety during the installation, periodic maintenance and examination of this
Your TV can be installed using the SU-WL500/SU-WL50B (KDL-60NX800 only), or SU-WL700
(except KDL-60NX800) Wall-Mount Bracket (sold separately).
• Refer to the Instructions supplied with the Wall-Mount Bracket to properly carry out the
• Refer to "Detaching the Table-Top Stand from the TV" (page 7).
Sufficient expertise is required for installing this product, especially to determine the strength of
the wall for withstanding the TV's weight. Be sure to entrust the attachment of this product to the
wall to Sony dealers or licensed contractors and pay adequate attention to safety during the
installation. Sony is not liable for any damage or injury caused by mishandling or improper
SU-WL500/SU-WL50B (KDL-60NX800 only)
Screw (M6 × 20)
• When installing the TV on a wall, remove the four screws from the rear of the TV. (They are fastened in the
screw holes for wall mounting.) Be sure to store the removed screws in a safe place, keeping them away from
• Attach the Mounting Hook using the supplied four spacers and four M6 × 20 screws.
• Place the TV on the Table-Top Stand, when securing the Mounting Hook.
• Remove the bottom cover and terminal cover first before detaching the Table-Top Stand. See step 4 (page 16)
• When attaching the Table-Top Stand again, be sure to fasten the four screws (previously removed) to the
original holes on the rear of the TV.
(M6 × 20)