Model No. VN-250SE/VN-350SE/VN-500SE
I Stop the operation and keep the exclusive breaker "OFF".
I Cleaning the filter (When required)
1) Enter the ceiling from the Inspection Opening for the Heat
Exchange Ventilators, and remove the screw on the inspection
2) Holding the Inspection Cover, turn two pieces of knob for 90° and
remove the cover.
3) There is a filter below the Heat Exchange Element at two places,
respectively. Pull it toward you.
4) Either lightly strike the removed filter with your hand or vacuum it
with a vacuum cleaner to remove the dirt. If it is very dirty, swish it
back and forth in a solution of lukewarm water and dish-washing
5) Install the filter after thoroughly allowing it to dry naturally.
Avoid using heat to dry the filter, as this may cause changes in the shape
or quality of the filter.
I Whenever the filter was damaged, order the sales shop or the
engineering office. (Separately sold)
I Cleaning the Heat Exchange Element (If you find it too much stained,
1) Remove the filters.
2) Remove the two Heat Exchange Elements from the unit. (Model No.
VN-250SE has one Heat Exchange Element.)
G The weight of the Heat Exchange Element is as shown in the table
Hold it firmly to ensure that you do not drop it.
Weight (kg /piece) Pieces to be used
Heat Exchange Element