Viewing Alarm Event Images
The Alarm mode of the Camera View is used to view
images saved during an alarm event. The Alarm mode
provides an Alarm List screen (List display), Alarm
Replay screen (moving image display) and an Alarm
Thumbnail screen (thumbnail display).
Images saved using the "Snapshot" icon can also be
viewed from the Alarm mode, in the same way as
alarm event images.
Alarm Event Actions
The following actions are performed when an alarm
• The alarm trigger, alarm time and images before and
after the alarm event are stored in memory. Stored
images are stored at [Fullsize] (352 × 240 for NTSC).
• The following pop-up window appears on the
• The image displayed on the screen changes to the
camera that signaled the alarm event.
• A saved image is transferred to another computer by
• A saved image is sent as an e-mail attachment to a
An alarm is canceled when one of the following
• After a preset interval.
• When the [CLOSE] button is clicked in the pop-up
The quality of images saved during an alarm event
depends on system settings (video input). Also, the
actions that occur in response to an alarm event depend
on system settings ("Layout and Application Wizard").
• The pop-up window can be set to display or not.
• Switching to the alarm camera image can be disabled.
• The number of images to be saved can be specified.
• The save interval of images can be specified.
• Transfer of saved images to another computer can be
• E-mailing saved images as attachments can be
• The alarm event cancel time can be specified.