Connecting the DCT
Before you begin to hook up your DCT, review the following:
• For basic cable connections, use 75-ohm coaxial cables equipped with
F-type connectors. You can find coaxial cables in your local electronics store.
• For audio or video outputs, use cables equipped with RCA and S-Video
• If you are connecting the coaxial TO TV/VCR connector on the DCT to the
coaxial CABLE / ANTENNA IN connector on the TV, you must tune your
TV to channel 3 or 4.
• Disconnect power from the DCT before connecting or changing cable
• Do not place anything on top of the DCT, especially other home video