• If the ignition switch does not have on ACC position, connect this wire to a +12V power
terminal which receives power continuously. (Same as item 2.)
4 Ground wire (Black)
• Connect this wire to the vehicle chassis.
5 Power Antenna/Amplifier Turn On (Blue/Red)
• Connect this wire to the control terminal of a Power Antenna or an external amplifier.
• When not using a Power Antenna or an external amplifier, this wire is not connected.
6 Telephone Mute (Pink)
• Connect this wire to the control terminal of a Telephone Mute.
• Sound is muted at low level. When not using Telephone Mute, this wire is not connected.
REPLACING THE FUSE
When fuse replacement is necessary remove the blown fuse
by using pliers. Then install the new 15 amp. fuse.
LINE OUT CONNECTIONS
• The unit has two pairs of line out terminals (see WIRING figure above). You can use a
separate front or a separate rear channel amplifier to upgrade your system.
RCA Line- out Jacks
• Connect a patch cable (not supplied) from the White (left channel) and Red (right channel)
RCA line output jacks to the line input terminals of the external amplifier.
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd.
Printed in China
Issue date 09/03