TSU9300 Starter's Guide
Cleaning the Control Panel
• Use a soft, damp cloth to clean the Control Panel.
• If the touchscreen is dirty, clean it with a soft cloth moistened with a diluted window-cleaning
• Do not use a corrosive detergent or an abrasive sponge.
• Avoid excessive use of water.
The buttons on the touchscreen of my Control Panel do not work properly
If you find that tapping a button activates one of the adjacent buttons, or when you have to tap next
to a button to activate it, it is advisable to recalibrate the touchscreen as described in " Changing
the Pronto Settings " on page 5.
Calibrating is a way of adjusting the touchscreen to re-obtain accuracy and reliability.
The Control Panel goes to stand-by mode automatically
This is the time-out feature of the Control Panel, used to save power. You can adjust the time that
the Control Panel stays active in the Settings-Screen page, as described in " Changing the Pronto
Settings " on page 5.
My AV-equipment does not respond to commands from the Control Panel
• Check the status of the battery on the screen. If the Battery level icon is red, recharge the
Control Panel as described in "Charging the Control Panel" on page 3.
• When your Control Panel works in a Wi-Fi environment, bear in mind that it may take the
network a few seconds to wake-up and start transmitting codes.
• You may be out of reach of the Wi-Fi network. The Wi-Fi activity icon that normally indicates
the Wi-Fi strength changes into
Please refer to the next paragraph.
The Wi-Fi activity icon shows no Wi-Fi strength
The Wi-Fi activity icon may not be visible on the screen, depending on the settings made by
If the Control Panel shows one of the following icons:
• The Wireless Access Point is powered down
• The Control Panel is out of range of the Wireless Access point
• There is an encryption problem
No IP address
• An IP problem occurred. If the problem occurs regularly, contact your installer
to change the settings.
My Control Panel runs out of power quickly
• When the Control Panel is working in a Wi-Fi environment, bear in mind that the Control Panel is
still using power even when its screen is black. It is advisable to place the Control Panel in the
docking station each after use.
• When the battery constantly runs out of power, it may be time to replace the battery. Contact
your installer for more information.