ƒRThis washing machine is equipped with automatic safety functions which detect and diagnose problems at an
early stage and react appropriately. When the machine does not function properly or does not function at all,
check the following points before you call the Service Department.
Rattling and clanking noise
Water does not enter
washer or it enters slowly
Water in the washer does
not drain or drains slowly
• Foreign objects such as coins
or safety pins may be in drum
• Heavy wash loads may
produce a thumping sound.
This is normal.
• Have all the transit bolts and
packing been removed?
• Wash load may be unevenly
distributed in the drum.
• Are all the feet resting firmly
on the ground?
• Fill hose connection is loose at
tap or washer.
• House drain pipes are
• Too much detergent or
• Water supply is not adequate
• Water supply tap is not
• Water inlet hose is bent.
• The filter of the inlet hose
• Drain hose is bent or clogged.
• The drain filter is clogged.
Stop washer and check drum and drain
If noise continues after washer is restarted,
call for service.
If sound continues, washer is probably out
of balance. Stop and redistribute wash
See Installation Instructions for removing
Stop washer and rearrange wash load.
Adjust the leveling feet.
Check and tighten hose connections.
Unclog drain pipe. Contact plumber if
Reduce detergent amounts or use low
Check another tap in the house.
Fully open tap.
Check the filter of the inlet hose.
Clean and straighten the drain hose.
Clean the drain filter.