Changing the light bulb...
1. Reach behind the control console to find bulb.
2. Remove bulb.
3. Replace with a 40-watt appliance
Moving the meat drawer and cover...
PULL OUT TO THE STOP, LIFT THE
FRONT AND PULL AGAIN.
GLASS IS HEAVY.
To remove the meat drawer and cover:
1. Slide the meat drawer straight out to the stop.
2. Lift the front of meat drawer.
3. Slide drawer the rest of the way out.
4. Tilt cover up at front.
5. Lift up at back.
6. Pull straight out.
To replace the meat drawer and cover:
1. Guide the rear hooks of cover into the slots in the
2. Tilt up front of cover until rear hooks drop into
slots. Lower front of cover to level position.
in reverse order of
Shelves can be adjusted to match the way you use
your refrigerator. Glass shelves are strong enough
to hold boffles, milk and other heavy food items.
Tilt up at front.
2. Lift up at back.
3. Pull shelf straight out.
GLASS SHELVES ARE
HEAVY. BE CAREFUL.
1. Guide the rear hooks into the slots in the shelf
2. Tilt up front of shelf until hooks drop into slot.
Lower front of shelf to level position.
Removing crispers and crisper cover...
PULL OUT TO THE STOP. LIFT THE
To remove the crispers:
FRONT AND PULL AGAiN.
1. Slide crisper straight out to the stop, lift front, then
slide the rest of the way out.
2. Replace in reverse order.
To remove the cover:
I. Push up glass insert from the bottom, then slide
out with both hands.
2. Lift front of cover frame and remove cover
3. Liff out cover frame by pulling up and out.
1. Fit back of cover into notch supports on walls of
refrigerator, then lower front into place.
2. ReDlCICt? cover
with the lona tab
LIFC THE FRAME FRONT,
towards the front. N'dTE: If the support needs
THEN THE BACK.
adjustment, turn base right to raise, or left to
GLASS IS HEAVY.
3. Slide back of glass insert into place, then lower