T IP S FO R A P ER F EC T C UP O F CO FF E E
• To maximize the freshness of your
coffee, use the integrated grinder
to grind your coffee beans just
• When brewing whole bean coffee,
use the Grind setting to select
the optimal grind, correlating with
the number of cups to be brewed
and ensuring proper grind size.
• The coffee grinder is intended for
coffee beans only. Do not grind
other food products or spices in
the coffee grinder.
• Always use fresh, cold, clean
water in your coffee maker. The
water you use should have an
odorless aroma and contain no
• Use spring water or filtered water,
not distilled water which lacks the
minerals necessary to bind to
elements of the coffee bean.
• A clean coffee maker is always
important. Regular cleaning is
required for the best tasting
• Always store your coffee in a cool,
dry place. Once coffee has been
opened, keep it tightly sealed in
an airtight container.
• Do not refrigerate or freeze your
daily supply of coffee, as contact
with moisture will cause the
coffee to deteriorate.
• Never re-use your coffee grounds.
After brewing, the desirable
coffee flavors have been
extracted and only the bitter
• Brewed coffee should be enjoyed
immediately! Allowing coffee to
sit too long and reheating coffee
will impact the flavor.
• Smell the aroma of your freshly
brewed coffee, and remember
that every sip is meant to be
savored and enjoyed!