IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
CAUTION: PLEASE READ AND OBSERVE ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS OWNER'S MANUAL.
AND THOSE MARKED ON THE PRODUCT. RETAIN THIS MANUAL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
This product has been designed and manufactured to assure personal safety. Improper use can result in electric shock or fire hazard. The safeguards
incorporated in this product will protect you if you observe the following procedures for installation, use, and servicing.
This product does not contain any parts that can be repaired by the user.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CABINET COVER, OR YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO DANGEROUS VOLTAGE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SER-
VICE PERSONNEL ONLY.
1. Read these instructions. - All these safety and operating instructions
should be read before the product is operated.
2. Keep these instructions. - The safety, operating and use instructions
should be retained for future reference.
3. Heed all warnings. - All warnings on the product and in the operating
instructions should be adhered to.
4. Follow all instructions. - All operating and use instructions should be
5. Do not use this apparatus near water. - For example: near a bath
tub, wash bowl, kitchen sink, laundry tub, in a wet basement; or near a
swimming pool; and other areas located near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth. - Unplug this product from the wall outlet
before cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the
manufacturer's instructions. - Slots and openings in the cabinet are
provided for ventilation and to ensure reliable operation of the product
and to protect it from over-heating. The openings should never be
blocked by placing the product on a bed, sofa, rug or other similar sur-
face. This product should not be placed in a built-in installation such as
a bookcase or rack unless proper ventilation is provided or the manu-
facturer's instructions have been adhered to.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat
registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-
type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than
the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third
grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided
for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet,
consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particu-
larly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they
exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by
the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used,
use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid
injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused
for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is
required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such
as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled
or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been
exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has
TABLETOP AUDIO SYSTEM ] USER GUIDE