Listening to music from your
The player can be used to play the music
from many types of portable players.
1. Connect the portable player by
plugging the unit into
PORTABLE IN on the side of the
2. Turn the power on:
3. Select the PORTABLE function:
4. Turn the portable player on and
start it playing:
TABLETOP AUDIO SYSTEM ] USER GUIDE
1. Select the USB function:
2. The display will show "READ",
1 1 /] ]
4. Before disconnecting the
5. Remove the USB player:
• Some portable devices are not compatible with this system.
• When various cards are connected to the Memory Card Reader, the first
• Do not extract the USB device during operation.
• If you use a USB extension cable or USB hub, the USB device might not
• A device using NTFS file system is not supported (Only the FAT (16/32)
• The USB function of this unit does not support all USB devices.
• Digital camera and mobile phones are not supported.
• This unit is not supported when the total number of files is 1000 or more.
Connecting your portable
The advantage of connecting your
portable USB player through the system's
USB port is that the portable device can
be controlled from the system. Connect
the portable player to the system using a
USB cable (not supplied).
followed by the number of files
portable USB player, change to
any other function by pressing:
detected card is recognized.
file system is supported.).
B B / 
B B /