BE FO R E G RI N DIN G
1. Register your product at
2. Carefully unpack your Burr Mill grinder. Remove all
packaging materials, labels, stickers and the plastic
band around the power plug.
3. Thoroughly clean all removable parts of your grinder.
Rinse and dry these parts prior to placing them back
into your grinder. See the Care and Cleaning section
of this manual for assistance.
4. Remove any foreign objects or debris from the inside
the grinding chamber and grounds container.
G RIN DIN G O PE RAT ION S
1. Make sure the grinding chamber is empty and clean.
2. Ensure that the grounds container and its lid are
secured in place in the cut-out underneath the
power button. (A)
Note: As a built-in safety function, the grinder will not
operate if the grounds container is not securely in place.
3. Fill the grinding chamber with whole coffee beans. (B)
Note: Do not fill the grinding chamber past the MAX fill line.
4. Plug grinder into a standard electrical outlet.
5. Securely place the grinding chamber lid in place over
grinding chamber. (C)
Note: As a built in safety function, the grinder will not
function if the grinding chamber lid is not securely
pressed in place.
6. Set the grind selection dial to your desired grind
7. Using the arrow printed on the outer ring, turn the
cup selection knob to align with the number of coffee
cups you intend to brew. (E)
Note: The larger the cup selection, the longer the
grinder will run.
8. Press in the power button
dispense ground coffee according to the number of
9. Clean your Burr Mill grinder according to the
instructions in the Care and Cleaning section.
. The grinder will