V I I .
C O M F O R T
SEAT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
To reposition the seat to one of three different
1. Remove the seat from your scooter. Push forward
and hold the seat lock lever to unlock the seat,
then rotate the seat and lift it off of the scooter.
2. Remove the rear shroud.
3. Use two 17-mm wrenches to loosen and remove
the hex head bolt and nut. See figure 14.
4. Raise or lower the upper seat post to the desired
5. Line up another locating hole in the upper seat
post with the hole in the lower seat post.
6. Reinstall the hardware and tighten.
7. Replace the rear shroud and the seat.
SLIDING SEAT ADJUSTMENT
You can reposition the seat forward or rearward to
adjust the distance between the seat and the tiller.
See figure 15.
1. Pull the seat sliding lever to the side.
2. Hold the lever to the side and slide the seat
forward or rearward into a comfortable position.
3. Release the seat sliding lever to lock the seat
securely in place.
SEAT ROTATION ADJUSTMENT
The seat lock lever locks the seat in one of eight
positions. See figure 15.
1. Push forward on the seat lock lever to unlock the
2. Rotate the seat to the desired position.
3. Release the seat lock lever to lock the seat
securely in place. If the seat is not locked into
position, gently rock the seat back and forth until
you hear the lever click.
To adjust the recline angle of the seat:
1. Pull up on the seat recline lever to unlock the seatback. See figure 15.
2. Lean forward or backward to adjust the seatback to a comfortable position.
3. Release the seat recline lever to lock the seat securely in place.
WARNING! Always keep your back pressed firmly against the seatback while adjusting the angle.
A D J U S T M E N T S
HEX HEAD BOLT AND NUT
UPPER SEAT POST
Figure 14. Seat Height Adjustment
Figure 15. Seat Adjustments
LOWER SEAT POST
SEAT LOCK LEVER