GRILLE AND CASE
To clean the case: Use water and a mild
detergent. Do not use bleach or an abrasive
To clean the grille: Use a vacuum with an
attachment or brush.
Check and clean air filter at least every 30 days
or more often if necessary.
Remove water bucket from the cabinet. Pull out
the air filter as shown above.
Wash air filter with warm water and a mild
detergent. Rinse and dry it.
Once dry, replace in unit.
INSIDE THE UNIT
After removing the air filter, clean the coil on
the inside with a soft brush to remove any soft
and wet soil.
Be careful of sharp edges!
NOTE: Do not allow water to enter the
compartment through the
circular opening behind the coil.
Do not spray the coil with a hose.
• Dust the front grille and the side panels with a
soft brush or use the dusting attachment of
• If cabinet paint chips, you can touch up the
paint with a good grade enamel to prevent rust.
WATER BUCKET CLEANING
• Slide out the bucket.
• Remove bucket cover.
• Put the cover back on the bucket.
• Bucket should be cleaned every few weeks.
• Disconnect power supply cord from
receptacle before performing any
• Be careful when cleaning the coils.
Fins are sharp.