• Install the dehumidifier on a level floor strong enough to
support the unit with a full bucket of water.
• For best performance, allow at least 12-18 inches of air
space on all sides of the unit for good air circulation.
• Keep all outside doors, windows, and other openings closed
when operating the dehumidifier. Humid outdoor air will add
to the unit's work load.
• Install your dehumidifier in an area where the temperature
will not fall below 65°F (18°C) or 42°F(6°C) on the low
temperature model. At temperatures below this, the coils
can become covered with frost, which may reduce
DEFROST CONTROL FUNCTION
The dehumidifier has a built-in defrost control that senses
frost build-up on the evaporator coil, it will automatically shut
off the compressor. The fan will continue to run to draw air
across the coil and melt the frost. When the coil is defrosted,
the compressor will automatically restart and dehumidifying
• Use the dehumidifier in a basement to help
prevent moisture damage.
• Use the dehumidifier in cooking, laundry,
bathing, and dishwashing areas that have
• Use the dehumidifier to prevent moisture
damage anywhere books or valuables are
• When the bucket is full, or when the bucket is not in the proper position, the Bucket Full light turns on
and the unit automatically shuts off.
Also, when bucket is out of position, the unit will beep 3 times.
• The bucket must be replaced in the proper position for the dehumidifier to work. The light will
be on and the dehumidifier will not run if the bucket is not in the proper position.
• The dehumidifier will shut off once the desired humidity setting is reached.