Miscellaneous Information : Connecting To Other Devices
Recording unscrambled content from other digital devices
You can connect other external digital devices to Sports Camcorder to record unscrambled contents.
1. Connect the provided Audio/Video Cable to the [Multi jack] of the Sports Camcorder.
2. Connect the Audio/Video cable to the external output
terminal of your digital devices (DVD, DVC, etc.) by
matching the cable to the colors of the terminals.
3. Press the [POWER] button to turn on the Sports
The Movie Record screen appears.
4. Press the [MENU] button.
Move the [Joystick] left / right to select
5. Move the [Joystick] up / down to select <In> and
then press the [Joystick(OK)].
6. Play back the other digital devices.
7. Press the [Record/Stop] button to start recording.
8. To stop recording, press the [Record/Stop] button again.
[ Note ]
✤ The quality of an input signal recorded through the Line input terminal cannot be guaranteed unless it comes from digital
devices (DVD, DVC, etc.).