Miscellaneous Information : Connecting To Other Devices
Connecting to a VCR / DVD Recorder
You can connect your Sports Camcorder to a TV set through a VCR/DVD Recorder.
1. Connect the provided Audio/Video Cable to the [Multi jack] of the Sports Camcorder.
2. Connect the other end of the cable to the VCR/
DVD Recorder by matching the colors of the
3. Connect the Audio/Video Cable from TV Input
to Video Output of the VCR/DVD Recorder.
4. Turn on the TV and set the <Source> to the
external input the VCR/DVD Recorder is
5. Turn on the VCR/DVD Recorder and set the
<Source> to the external input source where
you connected the Sports Camcorder.
[ Notes ]
✤ You can play back photo files as well as the movie files.
✤ If you wish to input/output an image from another device to the Sports Camcorder, you must first set <Line In/out> in movie
mode. ➥page 51