Miscellaneous Information : Connecting To Other Devices
Connecting to a PC using USB Cable
Connect to a PC with the provided USB cable. You can view your files on your PC.
Connecting to a PC – Playing Files
1. Press the [POWER] button to turn on the Sports Camcorder.
2. Connect the Sports Camcorder to the PC with the provided USB
cable as shown in the diagram.
3. Copy the file to your PC.
We recommend copying the files onto your PC for better viewing.
4. Double-click on the copied file name.
It starts to play back.
Disconnecting from a PC
1. Click on the "Safely remove hardware" tray icon on the bottom
right side of the desktop.
Select the device and click on the "Stop" button.
2. When the message saying that it is safe to remove the hardware appears, unplug the cable from the PC.
[ Warning ]
✤ When data communication is disrupted due to static electricity, magnetic field or other reason, restart the program or try to
disconnect / connect the communication cable (USB Cable) again.
[ Notes ]
✤ Multiple USB devices connected to a PC or using USB hubs may cause communication / installation errors with the Sports
✤ Refer to page 123 for PC recommendations on USB use. Some PCs meeting the requirements may not support proper USB
operation due to various reasons. Please refer to the product documentation of the PC for further details.
✤ If you disconnect the USB cable from the PC or the Sports Camcorder during the data transfer, the data transfer will stop
and the data may be damaged.
✤ The Sports Camcorder may operate abnormally in the recommended system environment depending on your PC.
For example, the movie file may play abnormally.
<Open the front cover and connect the USB cable.>