4.3 Errors not Shown on the Display
4.3.1 General errors
The unit does not turn on. (Evaluation criteria: Look at the actual unit.)
(1) Check the power cord connection.
(4) Check the power supply unit's fuse (Fl).
The display looks abnormal. (Applicable test mode: Operation panel test)
Nothing is displayed.
(2) Replace the Operation panel unit.
Part of the LCD panel does not display anything.
(1) Check for LCD problems with the test mode.
The keys do not work. (Applicable test mode: Operation panel test)
No sound from the speaker
(1) Check the connection of the speaker and PCNT board (JIO).