1. Motor Unit
2. Speed Switch
3. Power Cord
4. Blade Assembly
5. Blending Jar
6. Jar Lid
7. Measuring cup
8. Grinder jar - 2 nos.
9. Grinder blade assembly
10. Cheese blade assembly
350W of motor power to take care of toughest grinding needs
Cord storage to reduce clutter
Non slip rubber feet for a firmer grip of product on standing platform.
1.5 lt transparent jar for meeting your daily requirements
70 gms Dry Grinder & Cheese Grater unit for meeting all your small dry grinding & cheese grating
How to use your Blender :-
Your blender is designed for indoor household blending and grinding operations only.
• Remove all the packaging from the product.
• Wash the jar, lid, measuring cup and blade assembly in warm sudsy water and dry it thoroughly.
• Ensure that the rated voltage on your appliance is the same as the line voltage in the socket you
will be using to operate your blender.
• Your blade assembly has a sealing ring, which can be removed while cleaning and
should be replaced immediately to prevent damage and loss. (figure A)
• Now take the blade assembly with the sealing ring in place and rotate it
anticlockwise lock it in place at the bottom of the blender jar. (figure B)
• Place the assembled jar on the main unit with the handle positioned on the
right side of the unit as shown in the figure C.
• Put your ingredients into the jar before plugging it into the power supply.
• Place the lid on the jar and rotate it clockwise to lock it in position. The lid
will also operate the safety switch which will make the unit operational.
NOTE: Unless the lid is in the locked position the unit will not work.
• Select the desired speed to mix and blend the ingredients in the jar.
• Turn the Knob to "0" position and wait until blades have stopped before removing the jar.
NOTE : Never run the blender continuously for more than 2 minutes in a stretch. Turn off as soon
as the right consistency is reached. If you want to continue operating the blender, allow a rest of
not less than 1 minute between operating cycles.