1. Make sure your reader is connected to your computer and
selected in the Devices list.
2. Make sure your Internet connection is active.
3. Click the Firmware update button. You computer will check
for any updates and download the update if one is available.
4. If no update is available, simply click OK.
5. If an update is available, wait for the download to finish,
and click OK to install.
If a firmware update is available, this will update your reader
to improve performance or possibly add new features.
If a software update is available, this will install a newer
version of Acer eBook Manager.
6. Wait until the installation has finished. Your reader will
Warning: Do not disconnect your reader until the
installation has finished.