be complete. A purchase receipt with date of purchase or delivery must be presented prior to
commencement of any repair or replacement. Replaced parts pass into our ownership.
Service may not be available in all of the islands around the UK and Ireland. Please check with your retailer
or contact our customer service department.
The provision of services under warranty neither extends the 12 month term of the warranty nor sets in
motion any new warranty period. The warranty period for spare parts fitted ends with the expiry of the 12
month warranty on the appliance as a whole.
Nothing in this warranty shall exclude or limit our liability for matters which cannot be excluded or limited by
law (for example, but without limitation, death or personal injury arising from our negligence or our
fraudulent actions or statements).
10. Subject to item 9 above, we shall not have any liability in respect of any special, indirect or consequential
losses (including for example, loss of salaries or profit, loss of business, loss of income or revenue, loss of
goodwill or reputation, loss of anticipated savings or loss of opportunity) except where loss of or damage to
your physical property was a foreseeable consequence of our failure to comply with the terms of any
contract between us.
11. This warranty is offered only to the initial end user of the appliance and is not transferable to any other
person unless we have agreed to this in writing.
12. If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions (or any part of a provision) of these
warranty conditions are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term (or part thereof) will, to
that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
13. These warranty conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England will have jurisdiction in
relation to any dispute arising out of them.
14. These warranty conditions only apply to appliances purchased in the United Kingdom.